Social Media Terms and Conditions Template
Here’s a good template for standard ‘T&C’s’ that you can use for your competition…
- The promoter is: Marie Turner at marieturner.blog. Address available upon request.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee, but a suggested donation of £2 to Endometriosis UK (Registered Charity 1035810) via my Virgin Money Giving Page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/marietakesonendo.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://marieturner.blog/winbubbles.
- This competition is multiple entry. Multiple entries will be accepted per person. There is no limit. However, you are encouraged to donate again to http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/marietakesonendo.
- Closing date for entry will be at midnight on the 19th May. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Here write out in simplest form how you enter the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 bottle of Lanson Champagne. Marie reserves the right to substitute the prize due to availability issues.
The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Marie reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: marieturnerc[at]gmail.com.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.